About Fleet Tracking
- Tracking software records where each employee is going and how long it should take them to reach their destination.
- Fleet tracking is a global navigational system which is used to monitor employee activities such as where they stop daily.
- Fleet tracking software tells an employer when an employee arrives at their destination and when they leave.
- Tracking software records every piece of data and stores it in its memory.
Why Track Your Fleet ?
- A new and innovative solution that combines technology with your workforce and assets effectively.
- Businesses that use fleet tracking software are more capable of reaching their potential, rather than getting swamped with paperwork.
- Fleet tracking software helps to reduce fuel consumption.
- The software provides employers with data which helps them manage their business more efficiently.
- Fleet tracking technology tells business owners where their vehicles are.
Other Fleet Tracking Benefits
- GPS navigation software
- Distance estimator
- Minimize paperwork
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Onboard vehicle location tracker